I specialize in Japanese culture, business protocol, and language training in the hospitality industry.
I offer informative and fun Japanese Training sessions to businesses (hotels, condominiums, restaurants, tours & transportation, and department stores). If your team interacts with Japanese guests, owners, or customers, my training is designed to help your business and to enhance your customers’ experience. Japanese Training Flyer
In my training, I help your staff members develop cultural awareness and overcome hesitancy coming from cultural and language differences. They feel more comfortable interacting with Japanese guests, owners, or customers and enjoy positive, lasting relationships with them.
I customize my training for your business needs. If you are interested, please feel free to contact me.
- Basics of Japanese Culture
- How culture influences Japanese customers
- Japanese customers’ expectations of your service
- Five key cultural points
- Non-verbal communication: Positive facial expressions, gestures, postures, tone of voice
- How to apologize to Japanese customers
- How to greet properly and exchange business cards
- How to help Japanese customers feel special
- Basics of Japanese language
- Polite Japanese vs. Casual Japanese
- Simple Japanese phrases to connect with Japanese customers
Why do you want this training? Let’s hear what my participants have to say!
- “Very informative and insightful, Love this training!”
- “Very enjoyable.”
- “Very useful and helpful in work and everyday situations and interactions.”
- “Easy to understand.”
- “Instructor was great in explaining.”
- “Best hospitality, customer service training on the island.”
- “Very though, complete, effective, and efficient.”
- “Wish to learn more.”
- “Really liked that you incorporated the culture and language aspects.”
- “I highly recommend this training to others.”